Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Ensemble" is Keepin' it Real



I happen to catch the most energetic, fun and engaging runway event in town earlier this month featuring the new line, "Ensemble" by designer Allie Olson.  Allie and her beautiful models completed its month-long fashion shows and launch parties in her flagship stores in Arizona – Paradise Valley, Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona and Cottonwood.  Keeping it real, Ensemble clothes are affordable, stylish, and they compliment any body type, length and shape. You MUST WEAR it to believe it!

You will find my full VIP Guest Blogger article about Ensemble here at Allie Ollie Boutique blogsite.

One of my favorite Ensemble piece is the Hot Little Number dress from the Desert Diva collection. I love, love, love the spanx-like lining that is light enough to be discreet yet adequately fit to hold everything firm…genius creation! I would wear it casual with Shawl Dawl fringe shawl for Boho style or by itself, chic and sexy.



Another fave is the  Bling Strap Tunic from the Royal Chic collection that I tried to buy off the runway, however it was a sample piece and was not available for sale then. I was able to try it on in between fashion shows (sshhh!) and finally got my own 2 days ago! I would show it off as is or belted at the beach by day or the club by night. 





Oh, and new look discovered...I can wear it sleeveless too!!!




Check out the intricate prints and strategically placed sparkles on these dresses for easy day to night conversion. And did I not say Bling Strap?! =)






Finally, I almost walked past this Pocket Tunic LBD! Such a great find, this very versatile dress can be worn relaxed as a cover up by the pool or belted and paired with red soles for an elegant look.





I cannot wait to see Allie’s Fall/Holiday 2013 collection launching in October.  For the meantime, enjoy the summer, vacay to the max and get some R&R!

Get your FASH on and happy styling!

XOXO,
Sheila









No comments:

Post a Comment