Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mercedes-Benz NY Fashion Week Spring'13



These are some of the ones I loved out of over 100 shows from the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week S13 Collections Sep 6-13, with Monique Lhuillier as my fave designer (see her fashion show on day 4 below). I didn't find a white dress that I like for next Spring, but happy to see that the ankle strap pointy shoes never go out of style, I need to add to my black and red pairs! 

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!


Day 2: Tadashi Shoji

Beautiful creations by Tadashi Shoji I love the simplicity and femininity!


Day 2: Rebecca Minkoff

Fun @songza live music at Rebecca Minkoff show. Street wearable!


Day 3: Nicole Miller

Very vibrant collection. Am diggin' the skinny pants! And I love the leather top dress at 9:30!


Day 3: Charlotte Ronson

She was huge in Asia before making a big name in the Western world. I adore her fresh style; leather/sheer/mesh; nude/black/color blocks. Very cohesive design. And must have her short shorts!


Day 4: Jill Stuart

GORGEOUS collection! The white one at 4:40 is innocently see through, 7:15 is effortless, flowy and chic, the satin and sequins combo was simply beautiful, oh and that gown at 10:30 is divine!


Day 4: Herve Leger

What a genius patchwork creation, combined with leather harness and wide belts, contouring a woman's body in all the right parts creating a long slim sexy silhouette. Perfect 10! I want all of them!


Day 4: Monique Lhuillier

So far, Monique is my fave designer this year.  Black & white, sea foam green, ocean blue, colored leathers...I absolutely love her collection.  Her designs resonate well with me!  I wonder if it has something to do with both of us growing up in the Philippines and coming from the same culture, hmm...

Day 4: Venexiana

For pageants or red carpet events...

Day 5: Carolina Herrera

She did it again, simply stunning! Strategically placed small prints, embellishments and tiny hints of reds and yellows.  The evening gowns are so elegant...

Day 6: Badgley Mishka

Yet another timeless pieces by the long-time power duo, Mark B. and James M. for evening, cocktail or any glamourous event.

Day 7: J. Mendel

Oh.. So demure.  Love the black leather slit skirt at 0:52.  





No comments:

Post a Comment