Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pre-Mother’s Day Celebration



Not with Ivan this year, we’re skipping a generation and I went out with Gabe instead.  Turned out that he is a more expensive date!

We began our Mother’s Day bash shopping at Scottsdale Quarter.  There really is no better way to start =)

First stop was the Apple store, Gabe said he wanted an iPhone. Who doesn’t, right?  Umm yeah, I don’t think so, not when you are only 6 years old.  Second up, Gabe held my hand to go next door to H&M, specifically, he took me to the 2nd level. I have been wearing Hennes & Mauritz AB since early 2000s, but have never visited the kid's department.  Immediately Gabe picked up 2 pairs of shoes, a hat, and a jacket (in that order), and everything else in between.  That is when it all made sense to me, Gabe’s idea of Mother’s Day is me taking him out shopping.  LOL!

Gabe made out like a bandit, wasted no time and wore everything in less than 48 hours. He managed to stain only one brand new white oxford shirt with fruit punch Gatorade!

It was a blessed weekend with Gabe… creating his own wardrobe, picking flavored yogurts, photo bombing each other’s pictures, meeting new friends at a couple of Filipino gatherings, meeting a princess (thanks to Maureen), and more. 

"But this is why I need an iPhone...."

"I will wear them all to bed tonight!"

Our favorite snack, Menchie's

Photo bomb! LOL!

With my date, Gabe, in disguise, ha ha ha!

Wearing Prabal Gurung, American Eagle and Michelle
#29 Smart Wear? Label Whore? Or Simply Baduy?

With my better half, HoneyKo aka Dan

Gabe in H&M head to toe

Gabe with Maureen Montagne, Mutya ng Pilipinas Southwest USA 2013

Presentation of roses to mothers at FAMAZ Mother's Day Celebration

With Gabe, my date to BLD AZ Family Day

Wearing H&M, Lacoste, Wal-mart, Michelle and Daisy Fuentes 
#28 Smart Wear? Label Whore? Or Simply Baduy?

Gabe in H&M head to toe


Wishing all mothers a love-filled and happy Mother’s Day.

Thanks for stopping by.  Get your FASH on and happy styling!


XOXO,
Sheila




Dress by Prabal Gurung for Target/Neiman Marcus
Gladiator Sandals by American Eagle $7
Timepiece by Michelle
Top by H&M
Skirt by Lacoste
Kitten Heel Thong Sandals by Daisy Fuentes
Eyewear by Elizabeth Arden
Hat by Wal-mart







    





No comments:

Post a Comment